Saturday, April 6, 2013

Vintage Martinis and Applesauce

Today I stopped by a fabulous little vintage store called Vintage Martini.  Everything is arranged by decade, so I gravitated toward the 70s section and immediately found a perfect black maxi dress with bold flowers and a pink St. John Knit dress right out of Carol Brady's closet.  "Isn't that swell?"  Vintage Martini's stock is comprehensive, their prices are entirely reasonable, and you'll find everything in great condition too.  I've already got my eye on a Vivienne Westwood dress and a Galliano jacket that I hope to pick up on another visit.  They even have Victorian and Edwardian pieces.  My pictures of the store don't quite do the store justice. 

They are located in North Dallas and their web site is vintagemartini.com.

And of course, we must pay a tribute to The Pork Chops and Applesauce Episode:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jB4tJgzcVJE

 

No comments:

Post a Comment